We're not your typical rock band. First, even though each of us has performed in several different bands during our musical careers, we have been performing as Stray Voltage for over 15 years. Second, our focus is playing a fun mix of music that makes you want to let loose, regardless of the genre.
With an eclectic blend of songs that you'll recognize and enjoy, we easily adapt to any audience, event, or situation.
We have played a variety of venues over the past 15 years.........
- Several years at Summerfest
- Several years at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Regular band for the MDA/Harley Black-n-Blue Ball
- Regular band for the annual Ronald McDonald House Charities FundRaiser
- Starry Nights at the Sharon Wilson Performing Arts Center
- Regular Band at Mo's Irish Pub
- Waukesha's Friday Night Live
- A number of Church Festivals (A Regular at St. John Vianney's in Brookfield)
- A wide spectrum of Corporate Events
- Weddings and Private parties
- And more.....................